v 3.10.0 (10/25/2016)
- Added possibility to make heroes unavailable for non CM picker - for ranked AP.
- Improved hero search - for search 'pa' Phantom Assassin (PA) is now ahead of (PAndareen) Brewmaster.
- Updated Shadow Fiend image.
v 3.9.3 (03/14/2016)
- Suggestion displayed full score includes personal score.
v 3.9.2 (02/25/2016)
- Changed the style of the searched heroes to a more modern look.
v 3.9.1 (02/24/2016)
- Changed the style of the top buttons to a more modern look.
- Changed the style of each tab header to a more modern look.
v 3.8.1 (02/03/2016)
- Added warning when user doesn't have "Public Match Data" enabled.
v 3.8.0 (01/29/2016)
- Added extended info for the searched hero.
v 3.7.1 (12/29/2015)
- Added copy paste subtab, to easily suggest picks to your teammates.
- Moved the show only role buttons on the pick and ban suggestions tabs. Added more show only buttons.
- Moved the bonus scores buttons and the radiant dire select button above the selected heroes and made them also appear when no hero is selected.
v 3.7.0 (12/08/2015)
- Added maps subtab, which shows all the possible lanes where a hero can go.
v 3.6.0 (10/28/2015)
- Added CM mode.
- Added subtabs for pick and ban suggestions.
v 3.5.2 (10/07/2015)
- Added + & - on each selected hero which affect the scores.
- Personal scores: added heroPlusMinus variable and cnd function.
- Updated hero matchups to use the proper calculated scores.
v 3.5.1 (09/29/2015)
- New website home page.
- Customizable algorithm for Personal users.
v 3.4.1 (08/19/2015)
- Added Big Screen mode, which adds one or two more tab zones.
- Added experimental Pickable Hero Nemeses on hero info popup.
- Changed score mode images.
- Removed hero tips from picker.
- Removed anticarry and help team carry - will add indivitual hero bonus.
v 3.3.2 (06/26/2015)
- Updated hero lanes and roles (thx Arne).
v 3.3.1 (06/22/2015)
v 3.3.0 (06/18/2015)
- Moved options below the selected heroes.
- Moved the advantage charts into a tab.
v 3.2.0 (06/03/2015)
- Logged in users have their layout and settings preserved between sessions.
- Popup which asks users to log in after a week and explains benefits.
v 3.1.1 (05/07/2015)
- Lanes and roles suggestion scores on black background.
v 3.1.0 (05/06/2015)
- Added spell summary.
- Added timers.
v 3.0.6 (04/22/2015)
- Tabs persistent through URL.
v 3.0.5 (04/21/2015)
- Added hero matchup and tips tabs on picking phase too.
- Hero matchup improvements.
- Reworked setting focus on search bar.
v 3.0.4 (04/14/2015)
- Hero matchup average advantage and number of heroes with advantage over.
v 3.0.3 (04/10/2015)
- Added after pick hero tips.
- Added after pick win predictions and hero matchup.
v 3.0.2 (04/08/2015)
-  keys adding heroes to left or right team.
- Using red-green half image selector to add from hero portrait, both on search and suggestions.
- Improved search, search focus and keyboard shortcuts.
v 3.0.1 (04/07/2015)
- Add team and add enemy face radiant and dire properly.
v 3.0.0 (04/03/2015)
- Totally new UI which combines the benefits of the old complete picker and the counterpicker.
v 2.1.2 (03/23/2015)
- Improved hero search and added keyboard shortcuts. More info here.
v 2.1.1 (03/17/2015)
- Added "show only favorites" and "don't show disliked" selection options for Personal users. The selector should get a rework soon.
- Fixed bug which caused the personal scores to malfunction on repeated pressed of the on off button.
v 2.1.0 (03/09/2015)
v 2.0.1 (03/04/2015)
- Hero advantage throughout the game zoom in to show differences better (thx Martin)
v 2.0.0 (02/23/2015)
v 1.9.1 (02/17/2015)
v 1.9.0 (02/05/2015)
v 1.8.4 (02/05/2015)
- bugfix: suggested hero popup not showed when clicking forward or previous
v 1.8.3 (02/04/2015)
v 1.8.2 (01/27/2015)
- Made picker ad blocker friendly. (thx Dana)
- Hero tips to 39%
v 1.8.1 (01/22/2015)
v 1.8.0 (01/21/2015)
- Alpha release of after pick heroes tips and tricks.
- Small UI updates.
- Added suggestion to use Valve Steam GameOverlay if not using it.
v 1.7.0 (01/19/2015)
- Added new scoring possibility, "winrate scores mode", which uses the effective win rate between heroes. This will favour the OP heroes in the current meta.
- Patch 6.83b data update
v 1.6.0 (01/07/2015)
- Changed the formula which calculates the counter pick and synergy score for a dota 2 hero to favor the heroes who counter / synergyse with more heroes (to counter the case where a hero was highly rated just because he countered / synergysed extremly well with just one hero).
v 1.5.5 (01/06/2015)
- Added option to only show counter pushing heroes (thx Jeten, Tokamak)
- Showing team and enemy team counterpick and synergy scores in the picking phase too
v 1.5.4 (01/05/2015)
v 1.5.3 (01/05/2015)
- added skill level information popup (thx James)
- added counterpick and synergy scores on the searched heroes and on the bottom heroes grid and list(this makes viewing the scores of a favorite hero easier)
v 1.5.2 (12/16/2014)
- small UI updates on the picking summary
v 1.5.1 (12/15/2014)
- added basic summary observations and play suggestion based on the team and enemy lineup
v 1.5.0 (12/05/2014)
- added observations and suggestion for picks based on the team and enemy lineup (thx celo753, Atata3Kota)
v 1.4.0 (12/02/2014)
- added swap heroes option; it is useful in CM on the banning phase (thx QuiteWanderer)
- remodelled UI, space created for new features
v 1.3.0 (12/02/2014)
- refactored suggested heroes popup; it now shows the advantage score agains each dota 2 hero in the enemy team and the synergy score with each dota 2 hero in the team
- added victory prediction master showcase
v 1.2.0 (11/27/2014)
- added basic picking summary with enemy and team counter and synergy scores
v 1.1.1 (11/26/2014)
- hero grid order same as dota 2 heropedia
- hero name in hero info popup
- options have description popups
v 1.1.0 (11/25/2014)
- removed copy suggestions box - it did not properly work in steam overlay; we will try to add it somewhere else if there are requests
- added options box
- added counter carry and synergize carry mode in options box
- added the possibility to only show disablers, initiators or gankers in options box
- removed the button which switched from lanes to roles view and added it as a checkbox in the options box
- removed the button which switched from grid to list view and added it as a checkbox in the options box
v 1.0.2 (11/25/2014)
v 1.0.1 (11/11/2014)
- general win rates added on hero info popup
- minor UI bugfixes
v 1.0.0 (11/6/2014)
- smoother win rate graph animations
- added cache prevention mechanism on site updates
v 0.3.0 (11/5/2014)
- team win rate graph takes skill level into consideration
v 0.2.0 (11/5/2014)
- added team win rate graph; this is an experimental version and is not based on skill levels yet
- replaced team info stars with team info radar and moved it on the right side of the page
- can no longer select own hero, only team and enemy; this feature was mostly confusing, especially when not picking last
- tutorial hidden as default
v 0.1.0 (11/3/2014)
- added radar chart with teams roles information
- pressing enter on search hero text box deletes the entire search (thx thesurgeonreplays, andrew.joros)